Southern Utah Heritage Choir Playbill Advertising Agreement for 2018
The Heritage Choir has been bringing inspiring and uplifting performances to Southern Utah since 1994. By purchasing an ad, you have the opportunity to support the Choir and reach an audience of up to 10,000 patrons, performers and staff. Your ad will be included in the playbill for at least six performances in the Cox Auditorium at Dixie State University as listed below.
- Spring Concert “All Creatures of Our God and King” Friday, March 23, 2018, 7:30 pm,
- Southwest Choral Festival Sponsored by the Heritage Choir, Friday-Saturday, April 13-14, 2018,
- Flag Day Concert “Let Freedom Ring” Friday, June 8, 2018, 7:30 pm,
- Annual Fall Concert (Dates To be announced)
- Annual Christmas Concerts, At least two performances (Dates To be announced)
- Open the “2018 Playbill Ad Agreement” in the link below.
- Complete the Advertiser Information and select your ad. Return this agreement to your Choir Representative or email to email@example.com
- Submit new or redesigned ads in digital format to firstname.lastname@example.org. (please note dimensions – resizing or other design modifications will incur an additional fee).
- Make payment to your Choir Representative or mail to: Southern Utah Heritage Choir, 515 W 300 N Suite E, St George, UT 84770
- To be included in the 2018 Playbill, this completed agreement and any needed digital filemust be received by Feb 1, 2018
Thank you for supporting the Southern Utah Heritage Choir
All advertising requires approval
Information and pricing is in the playbill agreement. Please open the link below for information. The 2018 Playbill Ad Agreement must be completed and advertising copy submitted.
2018 Playbill Ad Agreement
Out of stock